The City of Mendota Heights hires seasonal employees to support various initiatives throughout the city. Seasonal employees are interviewed and rehired each season for their positions with the city.
Applications for seasonal positions can be submitted through the city's employment application portal.
Some of the positions that the city regularly hires for seasonal employees includes:
- Par 3 Community Clubhouse staff
- Golf Course Maintenance staff
- Public Works Seasonal Maintenance Worker
- Recreational Instructors for Golf, Pickleball and Tennis
- Recreational Assistants for Golf, Pickleball and Tennis
- Recreational Instructors for Skating
- Recreational Assistants for Skating
- Rink Flooder
- Warming House Attendants