Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Damaged Mailbox

  1. If a city plow has struck and damaged a resident's mailbox, please fill out the Report a Mailbox form. If you have further questions, please call Public Works at 651-454-4059.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.