Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

General Forms

  1. General Inquiry Form

    Please use this online form to submit general inquiries to City Hall.

Public Works

  1. Report a Damaged Mailbox
  2. Report a Pothole

    If you are reporting a pothole located on Lexington Avenue or Delaware Avenue, these roads are maintained by Dakota County and should... More…

  1. Report a Damaged Street Sign

    If a city street or traffic sign is damaged, please fill out the Report a damaged street sign form. If you have further questions,... More…