Who do I call for trash pickup?

A list of rubbish haulers licensed by the City is available below. Please note that this list contains all rubbish haulers that are licensed in Mendota Heights. Starting in January 2022, recycling haulers must offer weekly pickup service to their residential customers in Dakota County. If you live in a townhouse, contact your association to determine who is contracted for your area. All Mendota Heights residents and businesses are required to have proper refuse disposal. Mendota Heights has an open hauling refuse system which means that residents and businesses contract directly with a licensed refuse hauler.

View a list of City Licensed Rubbish Haulers (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What are the City's office hours?
2. Who do I call for electric, gas, sewer and water services?
3. Who do I call for trash pickup?
4. What can I Recycle?
5. At what point is a snow emergency declared?
6. What do I need to know regarding the City's Parking Ban?
7. Do I need a permit for a recreational fire?
8. Who do I call to report?
9. How do I sign up for electronic payment of my sanitary sewer bill?
10. Who do I call to report a sewer backup?
11. How can I tell if I need a building permit or not?
12. Will I need a pet license for my dog and/or cat?
13. Here do I find information about MHAA (Mendota Heights Athletic Association)?
14. What is the school district's phone number?