1. Lights, Signs, Street Conditions

To report a residential streetlight that is not working, please call Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-1999.

o report any of the following, please call the Public Works Department at 651-454-4059 or fill out the following online forms:

  1. Mailboxes
  1. Road Weight Restrictions (Seasonal)
  1. Snow Plowing
  1. Snow and Ice Removal from Sidewalks
  1. Street Sweeping
  1. Winter Parking Restrictions